LUO Yu's page．
Doctor student in
TEL: +81-075-753-5511(FAX: -5497)
Address: Yoshida-Hommachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8501, Japan
Office: Research Bldg. No.10 3F, Room 310
- Apr. 2017.04-Present Doctor Program student at Department of Applied Mathematics and Physics, Graduate School of Informatics, Kyoto University
- Apr. 2015-Mar. 2017 Master Program student at Department of Applied Mathematics and Physics, Graduate School of Informatics, Kyoto University
- Oct. 2014-Mar. 2015 Research student at Graduate School of Informatics, Kyoto University
- Sep. 2010-Jul. 2014: Student at Department of Applied Mathematics, Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Theory and applications of Exceptional Orthogonal Polynomials
- Generalizations of Orthogonal Polynomials
- Yu Luo, Satoshi Tsujimoto, Luc Vinet and Alexei Zhedanov, Dunkl-Supersymmetric orthogonal functions associated with classical orthogonal polynomials, "Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical". [doi] [arXiv]
- Yu Luo, Satoshi Tsujimoto, Exceptional Bannai-Ito polynomials, "Journal of Approximation Theory". [doi][arXiv]
- Yu Luo, Zeros of exceptional orthogonal polynomials and the maximum of the modulus of an energy function. arXiv:1707.05202 [math.CA].
Comferences and Talks
- LUO Yu, Exceptional q = −1 polynomials,
China-Japan Joint Workshop on Integrable Systems 2019
Shonan Village Center, Kanagawa, Japan, August 19~22, 2019. Oral presentation.
- LUO Yu, Exceptional extensions of some q = −1 classical orthogonal polynomials,
The 15th International Symposium on Orthogonal Polynomials, Special Functions and Applications (OPSFA)
Hagenberg, Austria, July 22~26, 2019. Oral presentation.
- LUO Yu, Some applications of zeros of exceptional orthogonal polynomials,
The 3rd China–Japan Joint Workshop on Integrable Systems
Jiyuan International Hotel, Xian, Shanxi, China, Aug. 20, 2016. Poster presentation.
- Teaching Associate: Curriculums on C language programming and Database theory in Osaka Sangyo University
- Teaching Assistant: Linear Algebra for undergraduate students, Basic of Informatics for high school students