Download the I-SVD library
About I-SVD Library
This library computes singular value decomposition by I-SVD algorithm. The computation converges fast and accurately. If the computer has several computation cores/processors, the computation is done parallel. (This library is just only BETA version and is NOT guaranteed to work properly.)
- Dec. 19, 2010 I-SVD library version 0.5.1a is available
- Oct. 3, 2010 I-SVD library version 0.5.1 is available
- May. 9, 2010 I-SVD library version 0.5.0 is available
- Mar. 2, 2010 I-SVD library version 0.4.6a is available
- 64bit x86 architecture computer
- Linux OS
- LAPACK and BLAS
- Compilers which support C++ and Fortran (ex. g++ and gfortran)
How to download
Click here and jump to the download page. At this page, you must agree the license contract and input your personal information, and you can download the library.
For any quetion, contact us via "isvd -*- amp.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp" (please change "-*-" into "@").