Applied Mathematical Analysis Laboratory
Language: English | 日本語
Welcome to Applied Mathematical Analysis laboratory studying Applied Integrable Systems.
Research Subject: Applied Integrable Systems
Our research subjects are integrable systems and their applications to engineering science.
I-SVD (Integrable Singular Value Decomposition) Project
- New algorithm named the mdLVs for computing matrix singular values
based on discrete integrable systems
⇒ DLVS code is more accurate and faster than the today's standard codes of LAPACK.
- New algorithm I-SVD costing O(N2) operations for computing singular value decomposition
⇒ DBDSLV code is fast and accurate in singular vectors because of the dLV type transformation.
- Parallel dDC is a bidiagonal SVD algorithm which has a good parallelism.
Integrable Systems and Orthogonal Polynomials
- Spectral transformations of orthogonal functions
- Special (hypergeometric) function solutions to discrete integrable systems
- Enumerative combinatorics: discrete integrable systems as dynamics on graphs